Randleman Elementary’s mission is to create a learning community where all students grow personally, academically, and socially in a nurturing, safe environment that values individual and cultural differences.
We share the following beliefs:
1. All students can learn.
2. Student learning is the chief priority and drives all decisions impacting the work of the school.
3. Teachers, administrators, parents, students, and community share the responsibility and accountability for student learning.
4. A safe, comfortable, and orderly environment promotes student learning.
5. Curriculum and instructional practices should incorporate a variety of learning activities to accommodate differences in learning styles, abilities, and cultures.
6. Student learning should enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
About The School
Monday through Friday
7:20 a.m. -- Doors open
7:50 a.m. -- First bell, classes begin
8:00 a.m. -- Tardy bell, students must sign in at office and take tardy slip to class
2:45 p.m. -- Dismissal